Sunday, May 15, 2011

Homemade Distress Ink blending tools



Happy Sunday!!
If you haven’t had the pleasure of watching Leanne on her youtube videos, you are missing out! Her channel is luvleescrappin and she has a lot of homemade videos. I ran across her videos, looking for how to make homemade blending tools. I loved her ideas and this is what I came up with.

I think the total price was about $20. I went to Lowes Hardware and had them cut the wood down for me. My wonderful husband sanded them down and I added the thick sticky tape and the Velcro. I purchased Tim Holtz sponges and put them on the bottom. Tim Holtz handles sell for $5.99, so I saved a ton of money. And this way, I don’t have to keep changing out the sponges. Thanks Leanne for sharing!!
I store all my ink pads on stands from Sue Nagel’s shop, Stampin Things.com. I love having my ink pads stored and ready for easy use!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam!!!
    Aww that's awesome!!! I'm so glad you tried it out!!! And saved a ton of money!!!!
    They look great!!!! Take care!
    Hugs ~ Leanne ;-)

    ReplyDelete