Monday, June 13, 2011

Stampin' Up Nature Walk Stamp




Happy Monday!!!

Tomorrow I will begin my Technique Tuesday's, so be sure to check in. With this card I used retired Stampin' Up designer series paper, punching it into squares and taping to cherry cobbler cardstock. I ran it through the bigshot with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing folder, making it look quilted. I stamped the bird cage and embossed with gold embossing powder. I cut it out and popped it on scallop cirlce. I then took cherry cobbler seam binding and tied a bow, embellishing with Tiny Tags punch and the Tiny Tags Stamps. All these Items were from Stampin' Up.


Have a great day!!

Pamela






1 comment:

  1. what a super card! I love the colors! If you have time you should link this project up to the I made it all by myself link up party @ http://www.scrappingmamma.net/2011/06/made-it-myself-mondays-giveaway.html
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete