Every girl both old and young alike love to be a "Princess" and we really aren't old to believe we are a princess. Today's hop is going to include our favorite Princess with clues and then the final reveal with our project displaying which Princess we are --- NOW, the question is, how well do you know your Disney Princess?
Clues for my Princess
- She lived under the assumed name of Briar Rose.
- She never revealed her mothers name.
- The Villain's pet bird gets turned to stone.
- Her Prince promises to feed his horse oats and carrots, if he agrees to go after the Princess. But after falling into a creek he changes his mind about the carrots.
- The Villain was mad because she didn't get invited to the party.
- The Princess pricks her finger on a spinning wheel spindle
- The Princess has three fairies.
- One fairy gives the Princess a flower to protect her.
- One of the gifts bestowed on the Princess is Beauty
- The Princess was so tired!!!
There will be blog candy of course --- your very own Princess Crown and a Piecing Project of your favorite Princess by remarking on each stop on the royal kingdoms along the way!!!
I made two items, for the blog hop. The first one is an altered box. I needed something to hold my markers, while working on projects. I have so many different types, that I find myself going back and forth looking for the one I want. Usually, I plan out my projects in my head, so I know what I'm going to be using. I like having everything right in front of me. This box reminds me of Beauty all around me. I love flowers and butterflies. I hope you like it!!!
Now, I hope you didn't fall asleep, because I'm going to reveal my Princess!
And here one of my real life beauties, Katie. This is a layout of my youngest daughter, when she was in 3rd grade. She has grown so much! Now she is in 5th grade and has lost her baby face. I asked her which Princess I should be and she said "Sleeping Beauty, because she has a pretty dress." I thought that was so sweet, because those days are gone. Now it's texting, computers, and friends!!! On the weekends, sometimes she does still sleep with me. I love it!!! I hope you enjoyed my layout!!!
Some day my Prince will come but, I will always have my crown as these princesses have for you along the way:
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Colleen - http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
- Janet S - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Barbara B http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
- Bonnie- http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com/
- Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com/
- Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com/