Friday, May 4, 2012

Apple With Worm Magnet

Good morning my Scrappy Friends,

I'm sure everyone is happy it is Friday!! I'm getting ready for a couple of big blog hops. I hope you join them. I'm in the process of trying to get all of the kids out of bed and out to school. Today seems harder, than others. I think they have summer fever. I'm going to show you this really cute apple I put together, yesterday. I thought  the Lady Bug magnet turned out really nice on my freezer, so I decided to make another magnet. You can get your own Apple with a Worm at http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_34/Apple-With-Worm.htm under the dollar downloads.



I used Stampin' Up card stock - real red, garden green, black, white, brown, concord crush, and gable green. I sponged with cheery cobbler.

Have a wonderful day!!
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment