Saturday, May 5, 2012

Put On Your Party Dress!

Hey everybody,

I hope everyone had a wonderful time scrapbooking, today! I did necessarily scrapbook, I decided to make a card. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. Happy birthday, Mom!! I love you!! I'm a little late on making the card, but I have to say, "I like the way it turned out."

But first, while I was making my card and my desk kept getting messier and messier, I kept wondering how does Gina K. keep her desk so clean, while she makes her cards? Wouldn't like to spend the day in her craft room?!!! She is Amazing!!

Ok, here is my mom's card. I will mail it Monday. I hope she doesn't look at my blog!!


Here are the items used:
Unity Stamp Set - Undeniably You
Neenah White Card Stock
Bo Bunny Paper - Vicki B Collection
Stampin' Up Regal Rose Card Stock, Marker, and Ink pad for sponging.
Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink Ribbon
Spellbinders Classic Oval and Scallop Large
Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink Pad (for saying)
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Uniball Signi Gel Pen White
Atyou Spica Pen Silver

I hope you enjoyed my card!
Hugs,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment