Welcome to My Dad's the Greatest Blog Hop. Today we are honoring our Dads, Grand Fathers, Uncles, and Big Brothers... Who ever made a significant, loving mark in your life? Do you remember your father being so big in your eyes, that he could protect you from anything? He was the one who would barbecue or mow the grass. He would go off to work every day and come home tired and still make time to laugh and play. He didn't mind that every Father's Day, he got a tie or slippers. He was our protector!!
Today we have some wonderful, talented women who would like to show that their Dad is the Greatest!! In case you get lost the hop starts at Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com/
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com/ You are here!!
- Colleen ~ http:http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Go here next!!
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/
- Kristy ~ http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Ana Maria ~ http://www.shortycreations.com/
- Jamie ~ http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com/
- Cecilia ~ http://www.craftinginthenight.com/
- Eileen ~ http://scrappingactuary.blogspot.com/
- Monica - http://www.monicascreativemadness.com/
- Robin- http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Jenny - http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
We will have Blog Candy!!! It’s a fun stamp set from Tim Holtz “Life’s a Journey” to one lucky winner that leaves a comment on every blog.
If you arrived from Pamela's Blog, then you are on the right track.
For my project, I did another digital layout. All my pictures are put away deep in my closet and I wanted to put a picture of my dad on my project. The top picture is of him playing music with spoons. Oh, how I love to hear him play Cajun music! There isn't anything he can't do! His best talent is cooking!! And the bottom on is one with his 4 kids (I'm the youngest in the pic). Missing in this picture is my 2 younger brothers. And of course as you can see, he loves LSU!! I have to say, My dad IS the greatest!!
Here is a picture of my dad, wonderful stepmother, and 3 kids.
Here is a picture of my dad's yummy pralines. He made them for me for my birthday!!
Thanks for stopping by. Now I must send you to Colleen's Blog to see what fabulous project she has in store for you!
Don’t forget, to qualify for the grand prize, you must leave a comment on all the blogs in the hop.