Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sticky Note Pad Cover

Good morning my Scrappy Friends!!

Today, I'm sharing a project I made for Crafty and Green. I was her Guest Designer and the theme was to be country related. I made this sticky note pad cover. I've been wanting to do this for months, but I just never got around to doing it.





Here is the recipe:

3 15/16 in. x 5 7/8 in. sticky note pad
Stampin’ Up Designer Series Paper – Spring Showers
2 strips of magnets (to hold it closed)
Stampin’ Up Rub On – Take Note
PRISMACOLOR  Premier colored pencils
Digital image from Scrapbook Stamp Society -Justina & Frankie

Directions:
Cut 12x12 card stock and designer paper at 12x6. Cover both sides of the card stock, with the designer paper. Score at 4", 4 1/2", 8 1/2", and 9 ". Put red liner tape on the back of your notepad and stick down in the middle. When you put your magnets on, put down one, with the other stuck to it. Take the tape off, then close the book on the top of it. This way the magnets will be straight. I covered the magnets with paper.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hugs,
Pamela

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being my guest designer this this and for your darling project!! I just love this!! :)

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you colored the image!! Xoxo Justina

    ReplyDelete