Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to School Blog Hop



Can you believe that summer is already over? September is here and our Kiddo’s are going back to school! Welcome to our Back to School Blog Hop. This is such a scary and exciting time for the kids and parents. This is our way to say Thank You to the teachers and to share our special memories. Who doesn’t have boxes and boxes of artwork, report cards, pictures, and sweet valentines from our kids, grandchildren, nieces or nephews? I love to look back at them over the years. And if your kids are just starting out, get a huge box; you are going to need it!

We have some very talented ladies who would love to share their beautiful projects with you.

And of course we will have BLOG CANDY!!!
We have a $20 Gift Card up for grabs to Bear Hugs Art & Scraps http://artandscraps.com/
Please stop by their fan page here, https://www.facebook.com/BearHugsPaperPiecing, to show them some love and thank them for this awesome prize!
To be eligible, all you have to do is:
1. Leave a comment on every blog in the hop
2. Go to Bear Hugs fan page, https://www.facebook.com/BearHugsPaperPiecing, hit the LIKE butoon and leave a comment saying you are from the Back to School Hop!


If you would like to start at the beginning of the blog hop, go to Pamela’s Blog http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com/

Here is our line up

Here is my project. I have three kids. My son is a SENIOR in high school, my daughter just started 9th grade, and my youngest daughter started 6th grade. I have had this Chalk Board Decor, forever, and decided to put it on my cabinets, for my kids. This way we can communicate and the lists won't get lost. I'm always wondering when my son has baseball practice or my daughters have music concerts or rehearsals, so this will be great!! I also have one up for items we run out of (like milk!)


Now, we wouldn’t want you to be tardy so climb on the bus and ride on over to Colleen's Blog 

Whether you will be starting out listening to the” Wheels on the Bus” Nursery Rhyme or at the end of the year listening to “The Graduation March”,  get yourself a big box of tissues, walk your baby out the door and take a deep breath. It’s a long 12 years! Have fun and take lots of pictures!
Thanks for hopping with us!

Hugs,
Pamela

13 comments:

  1. That is neat! I'll have to look around for something like that. They look like they were meant to be there! Good luck making the system work smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! A great way to keep track of everything going on =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I love it! You could write little fun notes to them too! :) Great job!!
    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic way to keep track of busy schedules! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic idea Pamela!!!
    I have yet to 'chalkboard' anything...maybe we need to have a chalk hop! :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea!!!!!! Very creative and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea... I needed this for all mine!!! :))
    rrandrr@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That os a great idea. Maybe even add one for groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a grand idea to help keep up with schedules! Have to get me some of that chalk board stuff! TFS

    ReplyDelete