Welcome to The Watermelon Crawl Blog Hop! Who doesn’t like to bite into a red, ripe, juicy watermelon on a hot summer day? Yum!!!! If you drive down South, you can find people selling them on the side of the road, out of their pick-up trucks. I think these are the best, because they come right out of the garden. You will always find a cute watermelon cut out at a baby shower or wedding shower, we eat them on the 4th of July, and we make sherbet and wine. You will find them in our kitchens; on our walls, curtains and cookie jars. And they are so darn fun to craft with. Today we have some very talented women that want to share their watermelon crafts with you. So come do the Watermelon Crawl with us! You don’t want to miss anything so the beginning of the hop will start at Pamela's Blog http://www.kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
We also have some wonderful Blog Hop Candy sponsored by Jennifer Fox. She will be giving away TWO dust covers ~ 1 for a Cricut Expression and 1 for a Silhouette Cameo!
To be eligible, you MUST do the following:
- go to everyone’s blog and leave a comment
- go to Jennifer’s business page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/wunderscreations and like the page
- leave a comment on her Facebook page indicating which machine cover you want ~ either Cricut or Cameo
- Winner will be announced Tuesday, August 21 on the business page.
Here is our line-up in case you get lost,
- Pamela ~ http://www.kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Jenny ~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com
- Pam L - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com
- Amber~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com
- Amanda ~ http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Jennifer J. ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Tina ~ http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
Here is my project. I wanted to wish Colleen's daughter, Maddie, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I used the a design from Bear Hugs by Arts and Scraps called Helen Melon http://artandscraps.com/helen-melon-p-161.html Go look! They are having a really great sale right now!!
Now you must crawl over to Colleen's Blog to see what is left on the vine.
But remember… to be eligible for the candy you must follow ALL the giveaway rules above.
Thanks for hopping with us and remember…
Have fun y’all, do the watermelon crawl!