Welcome to our Creepy Crawlers and More Blog Hop!!! This is such a fun time of year! Our creative juices start flowing and it all begins at Halloween. This is probably the one time we can get really silly and SPOOKY with our projects. It’s like we become little kids again. So we gathered up some very talented Witches who wanted to show off their projects. NOW DON'T MAKE THEM MAD, BY NOT LEAVING A COMMENT! THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO PUT SPELLS ON BLOGS.
And of course we have CANDY!! You have to give out CANDY on Halloween. All you have to do, to be entered into the drawing is,
- To hop to every blog and leave a comment
- Go to Jennifer’s Face Book page, Leave a comment and Like her page
Here is our line up:
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com/
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
- Katie ~ http://katiesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer J ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Tina ~ http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/
For my project, I finally broke out my Cameo and made a layout for my family scrapbook. I used a file from Scrapping Bug Designs. The paper is from Stampin' Up and I love it!!! I've been keeping it for a couple of years. The bats are made of velvet. On the bat, I added a wobble.
I do have some special CANDY! Just follow my blog and leave your email addie.
Thanks so much for spending this Halloween Hop with us! Don't eat too much candy!!! And watch out for those black cats!!!
Thanks for hopping!!